Back to Top
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 36 caramels
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 450°. Unroll pie crust on a lightly floured surface. Transfer to an 11-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom; trim edges.
- Line unpricked pie crust with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake until light golden brown, 5-6 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large saucepan, combine caramels and 1/2 cup cream. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until caramels are melted. Stir in pecans. Spread filling evenly into crust. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes. Whip remaining cream; serve with tart.