- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-oz) bottle Ranch dressing
- 5 (15-count) frozen phyllo tart shells
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning and diced tomatoes and green chiles. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine shredded cheddar cheese, Ranch dressing and taco meat.
- Spoon taco meat mixture into frozen phyllo tart shells. You can freeze for later at this point.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cheese melts. (Add 2-3 minutes to baking time if baking frozen tarts).