- 1/2 cup chopped leek (white portion only)
- 1/2 cup cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
Put the image below in one of your Pinterest boards so you can always have it with you when you need it. This enables us to continue receiving funding from Pinterest.
- In small bowl, combine leek and asparagus. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to 350°.
- Place mushrooms on the bottom of a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. Top with roasted vegetables and cheese. In a large bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; pour over cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.
1 slice: 163 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 158mg cholesterol, 282mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.