- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1-1/2 cups diced frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the oats, rhubarb, chips and cranberries.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
1 cookie: 84 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 67mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.