- 1 tube Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing, + 2 tbsp, divided
- 1/4 pound sliced corned beef deli meat, chopped up (or pastrami if you prefer)
- 3/4 cup Sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese, + 1/2 cup, divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll the Pillsbury pizza dough on a greased baking sheet. Press to about 14 inches x 9 inches. Bake for 8 minutes then remove from oven. Spread the 1/4 cup of thousand island dressing over the crust, all the way to the edges. Top with the chopped corned beef, drained sauerkraut, and 2 cups of Swiss cheese. Carefully roll up the pizza into a tube. Place the pizza roll into a 9×5 inch loaf pan, seam side down.
- Drizzle the top with the remaining thousand island dressing and shredded cheese. Continue baking for 10-12 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbly in the center. Carefully remove from pan and slice to serve. Enjoy!