- 24 chocolate wafers, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- Optional: Grated lemon zest and additional fresh raspberries
- Cut a thin slice from a wafer so that wafer will stand flat against side of pie plate; repeat nine times. Set aside. Crush remaining wafers and trimmed portions.
- Combine wafer crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Arrange trimmed wafers around edge of pie plate, lightly pressing into crust. Refrigerate until set.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes or until partially set. Beat on medium speed for 5 minutes or until fluffy. Fold in yogurt.
- In another bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners’ sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream and raspberries into gelatin mixture. Spread into crust.
- Chill for at least 4 hours. Garnish with lemon zest and additional raspberries if desired.
1 piece: 252 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.