- 1 pkg of pre-made small graham cracker crusts
- 2 packets of unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/4 cup of water, divided
- 1/3 cup of spiced pumpkin pie mix (or 1/3 cup of unspiced pumpkin with1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice)
- 1/2 cup of vodka or rum
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream Whipped Cream for garnish
Put the image below in one of your Pinterest boards so you can always have it with you when you need it. This enables us to continue receiving funding from Pinterest.
- Pour 1 cup of water into medium saucepan and pour the 2 packets of gelatin over. Let stand for two minutes. Turn on heat to medium-high.
- Whisk in pumpkin and sugar, allowing the mixture to simmer. Turn the heat off and let the mixture cool.
- Add rum or vodka, heavy whipping cream, and remaining 1/4 cup of water to the pumpkin mixture. Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture in each graham cracker crust. Chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cut each crust into 4 pieces and top with a dollop of whip cream