- 1½ cup pretzel crumbs, about one (7 oz) bag
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- 20-22 snack size peanut butter cups (16 for the base and 4-6 for the topping)
Peanut Butter Cheesecake:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
Peanut Butter Ganache:
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil or vegetable oil
Put the image below in one of your Pinterest boards so you can always have it with you when you need it. This enables us to continue receiving funding from Pinterest.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/176°C.
- Line an 8×8-inch pan with parchment paper or foil.
- To make the pretzel crust, use a food processor to grind the pretzels into crumbs. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and mix in the pretzel crumbs until well combined. Press the pretzel crumbs into the 8×8-inch pan in an even and compact layer. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Place 16 of the peanut butter cups on the pretzel crust in a 4×4 grid.
- To make the peanut butter cheesecake base, use a hand mixer to blend the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Add the peanut butter and blend to incorporate. Add the egg and blend until the mixture is smooth again. Pour this mixture over the peanut butter cups and spread to cover.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheesecake is cooked. Allow to cool completely.
- To make the peanut butter ganache, combine the cream and peanut butter chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval until the chips have melted completely. Pour the ganache over the cheesecake and spread to cover. Allow to cool, completely.
- Cut the cheesecake into squares and set aside.
- To make the chocolate drizzle, combine the dark chocolate chips and the oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval until the chips have melted completely.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the squares and refrigerate until chocolate has firmed.
- Cut the remaining peanut butter cups into bite-sized pieces, and decorate the top of each cheesecake bite with a piece of peanut butter cup. Keep chilled until serving.
- Use the bottom of a glass to press the pretzel crumb into the pan in an even layer.