- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Put the image below in one of your Pinterest boards so you can always have it with you when you need it. This enables us to continue receiving funding from Pinterest.
- In a large bowl, cream peanut butter and brown sugar until crumbly; stir in flour. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1/3 cup for topping.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg, milk and vanilla. Add baking powder and baking soda to the remaining peanut butter mixture; stir in milk mixture just until moistened.
- Transfer to four 6-oz. ramekins coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with reserved topping and chocolate chips. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from ramekins to a wire rack to cool completely.
1 each: 522 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 293mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.