- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce, warmed
- Unroll crescent dough into two long rectangles; seal seams and perforations. Spread each with pesto; sprinkle with red peppers and cheese.
- Roll each up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. With a sharp knife, cut each roll into 10 slices. Place cut side down 2 in. apart on two ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° until golden brown, 8-10 minutes. Serve warm with pizza sauce.
1 pinwheel: 76 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 201mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.