- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/2 pound extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup french-fried onions
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 4 cups frozen Tater Tots, thawed
- In a large skillet, cook beef and turkey over medium heat until no longer pink. In a 13×9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray, layer the meat mixture, vegetables and french-fried onions.
- In a small bowl, combine soups and milk; spread over onions. Top with Tater Tots. Bake, uncovered, at 350° until golden brown, 55-60 minutes.
1 cup: 340 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 657mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 22g protein.