- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 graham cracker crusts (9 inches)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pour milk into a large metal bowl; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool for 10 minutes. Add cream cheese and lemon juice; beat until blended. Set aside.
- Beat chilled milk until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar. Beat in gelatin mixture. Pour into crusts.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over pies. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
1 piece: 214 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.