- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 11 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 9-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 7-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, flour and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low just until combined. Remove 3/4 cup batter to a small bowl; stir in pumpkin and brown sugar until well blended.
- Pour plain batter over crust. Spread pumpkin batter over plain batter. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Refrigerate leftovers.
This recipe was tested with Land O’Lakes light stick butter.
1 bar: 117 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.