- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried thyme, basil and rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and seasonings. In another bowl, combine butter and garlic; set aside.
- Divide dough into 16 pieces. Roll into balls. Coat balls in butter mixture, then dip in cheese mixture. Place in a greased 9×5-in. loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. Bake at 350° for 22-26 minutes or until golden brown. (Cover loosely with foil if top browns too quickly.) Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
1 each: 110 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 212mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.