- 1 cup natural smooth peanut butteror cashew/almond butter
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 egg, beaten (sub flax egg for vegan option)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Peanut Butter Frosting (replace with almond butter for paleo)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until mixture is smooth.
- Spread batter into 9×9 or 8×8 square pan sprayed with cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until done. Let cool and spread frosting on top.
- Slice into 9 pieces.