- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells
- 1 jar (24 ounces) roasted red pepper and garlic pasta sauce, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup finely chopped water-packed artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- Additional Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta shells according to package directions for al dente. Drain.
- Spread 1 cup sauce into a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, Alfredo sauce and seasonings until blended. Stir in cheeses and vegetables. Spoon into shells. Arrange in prepared baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over top. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
3 stuffed pasta shells: 389 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 707mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 14g protein.