- 8 undipped biscotti (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- FILLING AND TOPPING:
- 1 package (8 ounces) softened cream cheese, divided
- 4 ounces dark chocolate candy bar, melted
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup caramel sundae syrup
- Shaved chocolate
- Additional caramel syrup, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Pulse biscotti in a food processor until fine crumbs form (about 1-1/4 cups). Add butter; pulse until blended. Press onto bottom and up sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat 4 ounces cream cheese until creamy. Gradually beat in melted dark chocolate and coffee until blended. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Spread in crust. Freeze until set, about 30 minutes.
- Beat remaining cream cheese until creamy. Gradually beat in melted milk chocolate until blended. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Spread over first layer. Freeze until set, about 30 minutes.
- Place remaining whipped topping in a large bowl; fold in 1/4 cup caramel syrup. Spread over pie; top with shaved chocolate. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, drizzle with additional caramel syrup before serving.
1 piece: 413 calories, 27g fat (18g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 186mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.