- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 14 whole Oreo cookies
- 1/2 gallon white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream, softened, divided
- 1/2 cup prepared fudge topping, divided
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter; press onto bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Stand whole cookies up around edges, pressing lightly into crust. Freeze until set, about 1 hour.
- For filling, spread half of ice cream over crushed cookies. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of fudge topping. Freeze until set, about 1 hour. Spread remaining ice cream on top. Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired. Let pie stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting.
1 piece: 763 calories, 45g fat (24g saturated fat), 201mg cholesterol, 448mg sodium, 81g carbohydrate (62g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.