- 2-1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- 1 dark chocolate candy bar (1.45 ounces)
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips and cream; stir until smooth. Stir in coffee granules until dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, vanilla and salt; gradually beat in chocolate mixture. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1-1/2 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Heath bars.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Chop the dark chocolate candy bar; melt in a microwave and stir until smooth. Drizzle over top of cheesecake.
1 slice: 716 calories, 48g fat (29g saturated fat), 165mg cholesterol, 445mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.