- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups coffee ice cream
- Whipped cream and chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Let dough stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes to soften. Cut into 12 slices; press onto bottoms and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Bake until golden brown, 12-14 minutes. Cool slightly on a wire rack. Spoon ice cream into each cup. Cover and freeze until firm, 1-2 hours.
- Remove cups from pan. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with toffee bits.
1 each: 255 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.