- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere or additional Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll crust into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edge. Sprinkle cheeses into crust. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream until blended. Stir in herbs; pour over top.
- Bake on a lower oven rack 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
1 piece: 394 calories, 26g fat (13g saturated fat), 209mg cholesterol, 380mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 17g protein.