- 3 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (6 ounces) carrot baby food
- 1 container (3-1/2 ounces) applesauce baby food
- 1 container (3-1/2 ounces) apricot baby food
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
Put the image below in one of your Pinterest boards so you can always have it with you when you need it. This enables us to continue receiving funding from Pinterest.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and oil for 2 minutes. Combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to egg mixture. Add baby foods; mix well. Stir in walnuts if desired.
- Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar. Frost; cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
- Top with chopped walnuts before cutting into bars