- 4 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 oz package butterscotch pudding mix, sugar-free fat-free
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple, crushed (undrained)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, pineapple with juice, cinnamon and mix well.
- Gently stir in apples and whipped topping and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with pecans and drizzle with caramel sauce.