- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into an ungreased 13×9-in. dish; top with pie filling. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
1 piece: 384 calories, 10g fat (7g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.