- 1 cup crushed gingersnap cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 3/4 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 25 wafers)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1-3/4 cups white grape juice
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs, wafer crumbs, walnuts and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over grape juice; let stand 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until partially set, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread into crust.
- Place berries in a large bowl; add gelatin mixture and gently stir to coat. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan.
1 slice: 273 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.