- 3 cups torn romaine
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 6 medium potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1/2 to 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced and cooked
- In a 3- or 4-qt. glass bowl, layer the romaine, peas, potatoes and onion. Carefully spread mayonnaise over the top. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
1-1/4 cups: 704 calories, 54g fat (16g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 1185mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein.